Carol Ann’s Carousel’s Cosplay Contest
1. The 2017 Carol Ann’s Carousel Comic Con Cosplay Contest will be held on October 21st & 22nd, 2017 during 11am-3:30pm Eastern Standard Time (EST). By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules of the contest and states that the submission is approved by an adult or guardian at least 18 years of age or older.
Who may enter:
2. Ages 16 and older may enter, that are amateurs, residents of the United States of America with consent of parent or guardian that is 18 years of age or older, or is an adult ages 18 and older. Individuals affiliated with Cincinnati Parks, Cincinnati Parks Foundation, or other companies associated with the promotion of the Cincinnati Parks, Carol Ann’s Carousel 2017 Comic Con Event are not eligible.
What to enter:
3. Come dressed in your family friendly costume, during the Comic Con event on either day, in your best Cosplay, themed in Superhero versus Villain costumes.
How to enter:
4. Remember to keep it family friendly! Please arrive in person and enter into the Cosplay contest at the Carousel Gift Shop.
5. One entry per person only.
6. Entry times on October 21, 2017 or October 22, 2017 from 11am to 2:30pm.
7. By entering the contest, each contestant (with parent permission), grants to Cincinnati Parks an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to display, print, or otherwise use the contestant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including without limitation, the Internet).
8. Cincinnati Parks will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late or misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries due to errors of any kind, whether originating with sender or Cincinnati Parks.
9. Cincinnati Parks reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest or that Parks deems obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate for viewing by general audience.
Drawing and Prizes:
10. The Winner will be determined by a panel of judges appointed by Cincinnati Parks. By accepting a prize, winners agree to the use of their photos, likeness, or image, for advertising and promotional purposes by Cincinnati Parks. All decisions of the judges are final.
11. Winners will be announced Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 3:00pm. You do not have to be present to win. If the winner is not present, they will be notified by email. The Winners’ name and photo will be posted on the Cincinnati Parks’ Facebook page, Twitter feed, and Instagram. Failure to reach a winner or failure to respond to the electronic
email may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. The Winner may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by Winner.
12. The Winner will receive an exclusive photography permit issuance at Carol Ann’s Carousel good for one and a half hour time slot at the Carousel. This time slot allows you to bring your own photography, and be able to obtain amazing photos with the Carousel, Ohio River, and cityscape as your backdrop!
13. The Winner of the contest must follow the same photo/video permit issuance rules as noted on the photo permit.
14. The photo permit must be picked up at Carol Ann’s Carousel Gift Shop. The permit must be redeemed by October 22, 2018.Contact Carol Ann’s Carousel at 513-381-3756 for availability of selecting dates and times.
15. By participating in the contest, participants grant Cincinnati Parks the right to change and/or broadcast a participant’s name, character likeness, voice and the fact that he or she has participated in the Cincinnati Parks Carol Ann’s Carousel Comic Con Contest.
16. The Cincinnati Parks, reserve the right to change or modify the rules of the contest at any time with appropriate notice where applicable. Void where prohibited by law.
17. For questions relating to the contest, please contact Carol Ann’s Carousel at 513-381-3756.