Riverfront Parks are OPEN from Dawn to DuskMarch 5, 2018
Explore Nature! looking for Teen VolunteersMay 7, 2018
The Parks team continues to work on flood recovery to restore Cincinnati’s Parks for the public. As a result, significant progress has been made.
- California Woods Nature Center is now OPEN.
- Magrish Preserve’s Parking Lot is accessible however the trails remain closed until further notice.
- The following Riverfront Parks are OPEN to the public. Small portions of the walkways may remain closed; however they will be clearly marked.
- Sawyer Point, Yeatman’s Cove and Smale are open from dawn to dusk until some of the electrical systems can be evaluated.
- Restrooms are currently available at the East Concessions facility in Yeatman’s Cove and the main restrooms. The Smale Park restrooms on the North side of Mehring Way are open. The restrooms on the Southside of Mehring Way, under the bridge will be re-installed prior to the Reds opening day.
- Theodore M. Berry International Friendship Park is OPEN
Anyone interested in volunteering to help with park restoration should contact Jennifer Harten, Volunteer Coordinator at 513-861-8970 orJennifer.Harten@Cincinnati-oh.gov